Life brings with it many enigmas and puzzles. As long as man has walked this earth there have been conspiracies, plots, secret handshakes, cover ups, misinformation, misguidance and outright lies. There are many mysteries that, given the chance, I would love to know the answers to. Some of the answers I desire would, I’m sure, have earth shattering consequences. Some would be of no use to anyone except me.
These are the things that one day I would like to know the answers to, not in any particular order:
1. Why did my mother have my hair cut short when I was 8 or 9?
2. Where do all the single socks really go?
3. Who really shot JFK and why?
4. Did Marilyn Monroe really commit suicide or was she murdered?
5. There are many gospels that never made it to the official bible, what do they have in them?
6. Why did my last boyfriend dump me?
7. Would I have been a successful model, if I had, at the time, taken the opportunity offered?
8. Was Princess Diana really murdered, was there a conspiracy, or was it simply an unfortunate accident?
9. What really happened to Harold Holt?
10. What happened to my Alicia Keys CD that disappeared about 10 years ago?
11. While I was being delivered by Caesarean section, my father was given the choice of saving my mother or me if things went wrong. Who did he choose?
12. What really happens when we die?
13. If each of us has a purpose in life, what is mine?
14. What is the real explanation for the Bermuda Triangle?
15. Did the Holy Grail ever really exist and where is it now?